dMy name is Daphne Graham and I am the owner of Ryevale Holistic Therapies. I’ve always had a huge interest in all aspects of holistic health, and in 2008, after many years of working in business, I decided to begin my training in this field. Since then, I have continued to expand my interests and skills with continued professional development by attending many workshops and courses .
I am a member of the Irish Reflexology Institute, this means that clients with health insurance may be able to claim back some of the cost for reflexology. We also operate under very stringent hygiene conditions and have done training in Covid protocols, all clients are screened before their appointment.
I firmly believe in the power of touch therapies and have seen the effects that they have had on my clients, especially with regard to stress reduction. Stress can affect any part of the body, which is physically, emotionally and spiritually connected. I aim to provide a relaxing, comprehensive and professional treatment, which is tailored to the individual’s needs, at an affordable price.
Welcome to my site and please feel free to email me with any of your queries. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Reflexology – IRI & ITEC
- Holistic Massage – ITEC
- Indian Head Massage – ITEC
- Anatomy & Physiology – ITEC
- Business Awareness- ITEC
- Aromatherapy – Green Tara Holistic College
- Pregnancy massage
- Deep tissue cupping massage
- Ace massage cupping ( Anita Shannon )
- Certified Fertility reflexologist FRN
- Advanced Fertility reflexologist Green Tara Colllege
- Maternity reflexology
- Oncology reflexology
- Reiki master
- Seichem healing
- Rahanni healing
- Hopi Ear candling
- Reflexology for Cancer Support at end of life.
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- Fertility & Digestive Massage Therapist ( Accredited by FHT )
- Facial reflexology ( Ziggy Bergman method) London School of Reflexology